In response to the concerns about COVID-19, commonly referred to as coronavirus, the National Association of REALTORS® is providing guidance to help REALTORS® respond to the coronavirus’s potential impact on the real estate industry. Any updates from NAR and its response to the coronavirus emergency will be collected on this page. Of note, NAR has issued information and guidance on the following:
- Coronavirus Guidance for REALTORS®
- Statement on 2020 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo
- Coronavirus Guidance for REALTOR® Associations
- Coronavirus Resources and Guidance for Employers
- Coronavirus Resources for Property Owners
Be sure to refer to the CDC’s website for up-to-date information about COVID-19 (link is external), as well as information about the coronavirus’ current impact in the United States (link is external). Daily updates about the coronavirus are also available from the World Health Organization (link is external).