On December 10th, NAR held a virtual Economic and Real Estate Summit that provided a year-end review and outlook on the post-election real estate market and the economy.
Summit Discussion Topics included:
- 2020 year-end review of real estate market performance
- 2021 and beyond real estate market expectations
- Challenges and risks facing the real estate industry
- Residential and commercial real estate markets
- Topical public policy measures
If you missed the live event, you can now view the 3-hour recording online! So get comfy and watch on as NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun and 12 leading real estate and banking economists and researchers arrive at a consensus real estate market forecast for 2021 and beyond!